Thursday, August 13, 2009

More enlightening news about Primates - from Humans

You guys never seem to amaze me. Sometimes you come out with such obvious news about primates, and call it news. Sometimes I think its just a slow newsday and since many people don't seem to know much about non-human primates they think it is news.

Well if you would like some obvious news about primates here is another story for you on how chimps (like humans) pay attention to faces - even more than bananas. - From Science Daily - Chimps, Like Humans, Focus On Faces

And here is another story where they asked one chimp (Sakura) if she preferred easy listening music (like the Carpenters) to heavy metal music (like Metallica) - and she did. So now you guys think all chimps (and possibly other primates) think the same way.

I suggest that just because one chimp prefers one kind of music to the other, it doesn't mean they all do. Do you all like "I gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas because its number 1 on the Billboard Music Charts? Or should I just ask some people on the streets what they prefer and assume you all prefer whoever they tell me?

If you want to know more - Click Here

Also is it just me or has there been a lot of stories lately about Chimps?

No comments: