Monday, August 3, 2009

Monkey Win!

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

I don't know what that person did (though she doesn't look too angry) to upset these baboons - but man did they take over! Guys I don't know the story but this isn't helpful - very funny, but not helpful.

*Seriously this was used as an example at the Knowsley Safari Park in Liverpool, England to show the staff why some visitors should not go through the Baboon section if they have a roof box. For more: Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, but you watch--some humans with roof boxes on their cars will STILL drive through the baboon section.

btw, MoJo, I gave your new vacation blog a heads-up and a link over at my blog.

MoJo said...

Ooooh - Thanks Anonymous! I hope they enjoy it!

Yeah they probably will, some humans just don't learn! (check back Wednesday for my story about learning!)