Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PHINALLY!!



Then I had to release my Campaign Ad for President because the Election is getting close - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yuKsOX6jVI - (vote for MoJo)

And then to top it all off - the PHILLIES WON! It was very exciting especially for me as this was my very first World Series! Some people say that the Phillies were cursed and that maybe they only won now is because they had me behind them supporting them. Perhaps I will have to become a serious Philly Fan so that they can keep it up. (But I still love L.A.)

Congratulations to both the Rays and Phillies - and a Big High Five to the PHILLIES!!!

I want to Thank and give my Congrats to Brad, Chase, Ryan, Jimmy, Cole, Joe, Charlie, Ra's al Guhl (aka Shane), Pat and the rest of the Team! Way to go GUYS!!! And of course to the Phillie Phanatic!!

PHIILES! WORLD CHAMPIONS!

No comments: