Friday, October 17, 2008

GO PHILLIES!

(Me and my Lucky Phillies Hat!)

Hi Everybody! It's me MoJo!

I'm not sure about Joe the Plumber but I sure was wearing my Lucky Phillies Hat on Wednesday when the Phillies beat the Dodgers to win the chance to go to the WORLD SERIES! I've been told its been a long time for them - SO GOOD LUCK PHILLIES!

It was a tough series for me. I like the Dodgers too because they are in California and they play the song I Love L.A. every time they do good. But the Phillies play the Rocky theme every time they do good so it was a tough series for me. (I still Love L.A.).

Anywho I also wanted to give my thumbs up to Keith LaChapelle. Keith used up all his money (and his retirement money) to build a Chimpanzee Sanctuary - for those unfortunate chimps who were kidnapped and used for animal testing. The first chimps he has saved are named Annie, Burrito, Foxie, Jamie, Jody, Missy, and Negra. HI GUYS!

For more information and to donate some money - http://www.chimpsanctuarynw.org/

No comments: