Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Elect MoJo For President!


Hi Everybody! - it's me MoJo!

Since Senator Barack Obama showed his Campaign Ad tonight he has forced my hand to show my own Campaign Ad. As you may or may not know I am running for President of the United States of America!

I need everyone's support - so Please get out and Vote! (even if you don't want to vote for me). If you don't see my name on the ballot box - please just write me in - I have been assured that every one of my votes will be counted!

I just saw that this election didn't offer the people a true candidate for the people - and I know People! After listening to both candidates for a long time I have decided to throw my hat in the ring (Even though I heard a rumor that Barack Obama might be Curious George - which got me to thinking that maybe a monkey should be President! And why can't that monkey be ME!)

MoJo Phoenix for President '08

Running as a Monkey for the People by the People

(Click Below to see my Campaign Ad)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's your vice presidential candidate?

MoJo said...

Oh my - Thanks for Asking! Let's just call her D. Lewis - no no no Daryn L.

She is great - and she helps Balance me out! Together we will be a Great Team!

Anonymous said...

will she become president if you get the cooking show?

MoJo said...

Naaah - Then we'll have Cooking with PRESIDENT MOJO! And Daryn L. - that is, D. Lewis - will be my Key Grip!!!

Unknown said...

I dunno Mojo... I have heard she looks an awful lot like Sarah Palin. This makes me a little hesitant!

MoJo said...

Then you have heard wrong my friend. She is far more beautiful.(Besides it doesn't take much to try to look like her).

Nope my VP is unique and brings serious and thoughtful ideas to the table.

She listens to both sides and tries to make the best decisions for everybody.

Unknown said...

Fair point. Thank you for your insight. It sounds like this VP candidate of yours and I would get along famously! I hope to get a formal introduction sometime soon!

MoJo said...

Probably - she gets a long with everybody. Except Ranger fans - so I might have to concede New York (although Randy Newman told me there are a lot of Monkeys in New York City; and my VP has ties to Clinton Lady - so its a toss up).

Talk to me after the Election - I'm going to have all my suporters over to the White House for a party!