Sunday, April 5, 2009

WMG (Warner Music Group)

Hi Everybody!

If you didn't know, Warner Music Group (WMG), had agreements with YouTube over the use of their artists music on YouTube. Apparently at the end of last year they failed to renew the agreement and didn't see eye-to-eye. Well since then, YouTube (working under WMG's guidelines) are disabling videos containing WMG music. This has affected my videos as well. The rehabilitation sessions of Mr. Shark as well as my Food Network promoted video "Cooking with MoJo: Waffles and Ice Cream" were taken down!

Until this is resolved these videos are all currently hosted on Yahoo! Videos: http://video.yahoo.com/mypage/video?s=5672836

If the YouTube issue is resolved or I find a permanent home for my videos I'll let you know! So for now some of them are on YouTube and all of them are on Yahoo!

I decided to make a protest video to inform everyone of whats going on! Spread the word and we can fight this!

Link to the Video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzB4TUJ5f6A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MoJo, I think you should post your videos in new entries here on your blog.

Cooking With Mojo: Waffles and Ice Cream is a classic. And now that the weather's getting warmer, people will be thinking about ice cream again.

MoJo said...

It is. But the blogging people own the YouTube and they don't like the songs I used. Hopefully it will be resolved soon! But in the meantime they are on the Yahoo! videos.