Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monkey Tech: Monkey Luffa

Do you hate waiting for the shower? I mean when you don't know whether or not it is warm enough to jump in without freezing your bananas off? Or wondering if you could have jumped in sooner?

Well no more friends with this Monkey Luffa! Too Hot or Too Cold? The Monkey's 'Fro Will Let You Know!



This $3 Monkey Luffa has a head full of heat-senstive hair that changes from brown to yellow when it feels your bath is hot enough for you to jump in. [Buy it now: Product Page via Gizmodo]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I like the idea of the Monkey getting burned or even too chilly in the tub, MoJo.

MoJo said...

Thats why you get the Monkey Luffa! So lets you know - *<@: )

Lori said...

Wow Mojo this is great! I really hope somebody gets me one of these for my birthday in June. Seriously, it would b great for my new whirlpool tub!

MoJo said...

June eh?? I do like the whirlpool tubs - and most of them at the hotels say I'm not old enough yet (they say you have to be 15).

Maybe I will have to get you one so I can try it out!