Thursday, March 26, 2009

Santino on Colbert!

Hi Everybody - It seems that everybody is jumping on the Santino/Monkey News Bandwagon! Now Stephen Colbert is now reporting on Santino!

He thinks that this means that chimps are some kind of time travelers and that we don't always live in the present. We do live in the present - but we are smart! So we are thinking about the future and planning. And we learn from our past - what's wrong with that Mr. Colbert?

He also seems to think that chimps were responsible for killing a former President by the name of Kennedy because he now knows we can plan complex attacks! And that the location was near a banana depository. Well I don't think chimps did it -but I will start reading the Warren Commission report and I'll let you know if I find out anything.

The video/report is below:


Well again this is obvious news for me - but I guess not everyone knows much about us non-human primates. Either way - Watch Out FRRREEEDD!!!!

-MoJo

No comments: