Saturday, March 14, 2009

MoJo Phoenix in space...

I know its a real long shot since I'm getting into the game very late. But It turns out NASA wants some help naming part of the International Space Station so you should vote while you can - although I think "MoJo Phoenix" would be cool! (You can Enter MoJo Phoenix instead of selecting one if you want ; ) )

"NASA wants your opinion in naming the International Space Station’s Node 3 – a connecting module and its cupola – before the two segments travel to space and are installed on the orbiting laboratory. "

Go to: http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, I followed the link but voting is already closed.

well, I hope you got a lot of votes. MoJo Phoenix would actually be a really cool name for a NASA project.