Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Remember! Vote for MoJo!!



Hello Friends,

Well the day has come for you to cast your vote for the next President of the United States of America. It will surely be an exciting day for all of us, and I want to make sure you go out and VOTE! Even if you don't want to vote for me the important thing is for you to vote.

I have spent the last couple of days getting to know some of the people across the US who were still undecided. It was truly a pleasure meeting you all and I hope I answered all your questions and have given you the confidence to elect me. Tough times are indeed in front of us, and I think its time we get back to basics - and remember it all started with a monkey.

So thank you for all your support! And remember a vote for me (MoJo) is a vote for Progress!


-MoJo

P.S. - Keep your calendars open for a party at the White House after I am elected. It's going to be great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - MoJo for President!

daryn. said...

a ticket to disneyland, for everyone!