Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not Goodbye - but see you later!


(Calling to concede defeat)

Dear Friends,

I write you with indeed a heavy heart. We failed to win last night - and I blame myself. Maybe its because I didn't wear an American Flag Pin, or maybe I didn't wear pants enough. Maybe I wasted too much time in certain states - or not enough in others. The failure is mine - perhaps I didn't talk enough about the issues or didn't spend enough treasure on getting my face out there. These are questions that I will ask myself over the next couple of months.

I am happy with what we were able to accomplish - and look forward to the future. I will not give up - I look to grow my base and perhaps make another run in 2012! I tired reaching out to Obama to wish him well, but the operator couldn't connect me.

I think we got some strong votes (around 2% according to the media - I assume "others" means Me - though I don't know why they said "others" and not "MoJo").

The animals -



and the people at Disneyland (where I did some heavy campaigning), among other people across the country, but in the end it wasn't enough. Thank you all for all your support! I really appreciate it and it meant a lot to me. Regardless of what happened I'm proud to call you all --- my friends.

Thanks for Everything!

MoJo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not to worry, MoJo...over the next four years a lot of people are going to regret not voting for you.

on the bright side, your video is moving up the queue at the food network site. GO MOJO!

Anonymous said...

yo, MoJo...your cooking video has gotten a hundred hits in a little over 12 hours.

looks like you may be about to go viral, kiddo.

MoJo said...

Excellent! It's a pretty good show!

THANKS for your SUPPORT!