Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BC should stand for... BEST CHIMPS!



Hi, Everybody! It's me, MoJo! Sometimes while I'm at work -- you know, doin' the Helper Monkey thing -- I need to take a break, and maybe toss the football around! Hahaha. This is a BC football I borrowed from someone at the Work Place, but it SHOULD stand for... Best Chimps! I don't know what this "Boston College" is, but maybe, maybe I can go there! And learn some stuff... or at least tell them that they should change their name. A Chimp (or a Monkey) could beat an eagle ANYTIME! Maybe I'll go talk to Jeeves now about this Boston College. Sounds interesting... I'll report back with my findings.

FOURTEENTWENTYTWOTHIRTYTWO... HIKE! - MoJo

P.S.: Hockey rules.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mojo - Thanks for coming to hang out at my desk and play a little catch with me! You are always welcome at EnerNOC! :)

MoJo said...

No Problem! I'm always around to Help!