Monday, September 15, 2008

About me - MoJo!

Hello Friends! It's me MoJo. Today I'm going to let you into the world of MoJo a bit more. You see I took this personality quiz with a friend to see what type of personality I am (I think I'm an ESFP - not sure but think that's what I am). Anyways below is what they told me about me-and they gave me some carreer suggestions in case I get bored with Helper Monkey - I DON'T THINK SO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

Careers that could fit MoJo includes:

Actors, painters, comedians, adult entertainers, sales representatives, teachers, counselors, social workers, child care, fashion designers, interior decorators, consultants, photographers, musicians, human resources managers, clerical supervisors, coaches, factory supervisors, food service workers, receptionists, recreation workers, religious educators, respiratory therapists.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did Mr. Shark take the personality quiz? that would be a good way to get to know him better.

MoJo said...

He did Not! I think he might put up a fight.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this and maybe we don't need Mr. Shark to take the test. Mr. Shark would be perfect to guard people's swimming pools while they're away on vacation. Plus, he'd only have to work from mid-May to mid-September and he'd be free to write the rest of the year.

MoJo said...

That is a good idea! He would probably like that. Or maybe he can work at Disneyland at the water rides like Pirates of the Carribean or Finding Nemo or Splash Mountain! He could protect the rides from people getting out of their boats and causing trouble!

But that will all have to wait until he is done with his mission ; )

Anonymous said...

yes, I can see with the re-emergence of FRED that a mission is needed.