Thursday, July 24, 2008

SPACE CHIMPS!

Hi Everybody! - It's Me MoJo!

There are times when we have to put down whatever we are doing and support our fellow man- or in my case monkey. Everyone should go see Space Chimps! It's a movie about Monkeys!

Although they are not "Helper Monkeys" per say - they do help out the Humans by going out to space first to see if its safe for them because humans are not as strong as us Monkeys!


Here is some lines from my favorite scene:
Titan: Are you in aluminum clothes?
Ham III: Yes.
Titan: Are you in a rocket?
Ham III: Yes
Titan: In outer space?
Ham III: Yes.
Titan: Are you David Bowie?
Ham III: Uh... no.

Well I don't want to tell you too much - in case you do see it, so I'm going to go now. I hear the Joker is out and about so I think I may have to help the Batman and get him. So I'm going to make an exploding cake to use on the Joker. I think that will work!
- MoJo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

banana cake?

MoJo said...

MAYBE! That would be great! Then it would be like ME leaving MY calling card..

But I do love bananas... I might be tempted to taste it myself - then BAM! So it would take great self-control.

Anonymous said...

Mojo, I have a question. I saw Journey To the Center of the Earth tonight in 3D. The 3D glasses cost an extra 3 dollars. If I save the glasses, can I use them again?

MoJo said...

I heard about the extra monies for the glasses (which I have seen and think they are really cool!)

I'm thiking you can use them again but I don't know if the movies would make you pay again - my sources say they may. But then you would have 2 at least.

It's worth a try! At the very least you will have 2 pairs to wear - and be very stylish!