Monday, July 14, 2008

BOO!

(I'm MUMMY MONKEY!!!!)

Well Maybe its a little early for Halloween! Maybe.. but sometimes its just fun to dress up just to put a smile on someones face (I hope I did)

Hi everybody - I'm sorry its been so long, and I hope you are not mad. As a helper monkey I have to help out people everyday, and its been a little busy. Besides helping out people at home and in the office place I've had to take care of some sick people. My two friends got sick back to back! And then after taking care of them I got sick! It was just a cold, but I was out of it for quite a while.

Then I had a couple of trips - to New York (where I didn't see any monkeys - but Randy Newman told me the people dressed up like monkeys - I didn't see them), Chicago (where I didn't see any Eskimos - but Randy Newman told me I would), and Texas (a place where Randy Newman has never talked to me about). And in the meantime I have been busy trying to make some videos to show everyone how I've been doing with Mr. Shark (very well I might say). And some video about my travel adventures and some other stuff I have been working on.

I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mojo, you're back!

Who would ever be mad at you? Glad to know you've been having fun trips and hope you're not too disappointed in Randy Newman :)

MoJo said...

Well you never know who might be mad at me!

I'm so glad you are not mad at me - I hope no one is.

I'm not disappointed in Randy (I love L.A! – (We love it!))-I'm just going to keep on the lookout for the monkeys and Eskimos he spoke of!

Unknown said...

Mojo - Thank you SO MUCH For coming to the wedding! It was so nice to have you there. I hope you had fun in Johnson City. See you soon! :)

Katie

MoJo said...

No problem! Thanks for having me, I wish I could have stayed longer but I didn't want to steal the spotlight - I have some pretty sweet dance moves!

What should I do with the picture of you and me?!?

Unknown said...

Oooh! Put it on the blog! You should also post the picture of you with the BC Football!