Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Message from the Shadows

I want to apologize to everyone for my lack of contact. The past couple of days have been keeping me busy with planning.

Things did not go so well for me and my team. Its seems that I cannot trust everyone. Friends I thought I had - have betrayed me or ignored me. I may have to do this mission - alone.

Secret Agent "Christobell" tried to light me on fire. I'm not sure if he is working for Fred or by himself - just another person against me.

As for elBrent.. He did manage to damage Fred's finances, but his toxic gases were mistimed, and his team membership and loyalty is questionable.

I haven't heard from the private eye Big Dog, Indiana Jones or Supermonkey.

And although it seemed as if a new enemy known only as the "Google Monster" had taken agent "Liquor Store" - the creature went away after my heroics and allowed Liquor Store to provide me with some startling information...

... That FRRRRED is also known as "The Copier!" An evil supervillian who has the ability to make evil copies of living things to do whatever he says.

This news is startling. But as my team falls apart - I know there are few that I can rely on and call my friends. So I will go into the shadows and train - so that I can defeat Fred. Although I fear that after I defeat Fred, more evil in the world exists.

But as always I am here to Help! I am a Helper Monkey after all!

Be Safe!

- MoJo - aka The Phoenix

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

phoenix --

the google monster has been contained.

--ls.

Anonymous said...

Mojo - I will always be on your side! Let me know what I can do to help.

MoJo said...

Who - Who are you?? You didn't leave a signature - I'm not Supermonkey you know!