Friday, May 23, 2008

INDY MOVIE!


The Call is from Adventure! Will you accept the Charges?!?

Okay....... so I went to the movies at midnight, like Indy told me, but he wasn't there. But his new movie was playing! I guess he wanted me to be one of the first monkeys to see it - and I sure did.

After getting some Skittles I prepared to see my first movie on the big screen. It was crowded, I didn't think this many people would be at a show so late - but I didn't see any other monkeys.

Everybody cheered when the movie began and ended... and also during some parts (but I won't say because I don't want to ruin it - Scroll down for some spoilers).

~~~~~~
Scrolling scrolling scrolling...

~~~~~~

Keep that mouse a scrolling...

~~~~~~

INDY!

~~~~~~

Okay.... So you want to know more about the movie???

Okay - IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! Oh MY.... I don't' know what else to say - it was GREAT! You should see it! There was even a part in it where a bunch of Monkeys helped out! The monkeys were great.. I wonder if Indy put them in the movie for me?? I also got some great ideas on how I could get Mr. Shark to join team MoJo! He was excited when I told him about the movies and the big screen.. and tasting the rainbow (skittles).

MoJo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to get out and get your mind off your worries.

MoJo said...

I KNOW!

At first I was worried about leaving the shark alone - his rehabilitation is going well, but I wasn't sure if he would try to escape..

New update coming soon!