Friday, March 26, 2010

UPDATE! - Monkey on the lam!

If you saw my last post about the Monkey on Lam in Tampa Bay - Here is an UPDATE!


Well this guy is still running around avoiding being captured. I will say it again, I don't know what the big deal is just because he is not native to Florida, as long as he is not committing a crime he should be able to stay there. Its full of tourists! If you are listening Mystery Monkey maybe you should try Orlando and get a pair of sunglasses and they won't bother you!

They didn't bother me when I was there!


Anyway - he has gotten so popular he even has his own Facebook, Twitter, and Wikipedia page, so you can check them out and follow him like did! There are even T-Shirts for sale of him (to support his freedom (and the Suncoast Primate Sanctuary Foundation)) and some people call him the "Rambo of Primates"


I feel like I missed the boat and haven't done enough to help this guy!

No comments: