Sunday, February 7, 2010

Animal Warriors - FIGHT BACK

Happy Super Bowl Sunday Everybody!

Watching these athletes reminded me of a story in December about monkeys trained in the art of Taekwodo who actually attacked their Sensei (or master-pictured above).

A bystander said "I saw one punch him in the eye... It was better than a Bruce Lee film". The Sensei (Mr. Wung) said he was very angry and made his students kneel on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs.

I don't know how I feel about their hands being tied - but who am I to argue with their Sensei? If they don't like it they should stop their karate lessons.

I take Karate lessons - I would never turn against my Karate Master Roy (unless he deserved it - but I wouldn't keep taking lessons from him). Keep this in mind Humans! Just because we are small - we monkeys are great Animal Warriors!

For more on this story - Click Here

PS: I don't know much about both teams but, I have been to New Orleans, and I loved it. If anyone from Indianapolis is reading, and wants to send me to Indianapolis so I can make a fair and unbiased comparison, you know where to reach me. In the meantime, GO SAINTS!!!

No comments: