Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Follow MoJo on Twitter!

(Cartoon via Cagle)

If North Korea can do it - so can MoJo!

I'm not sure about all this Twitter stuff but some of my friends said that I should have one. I'm not sure how I will use it but I figure I would let you all know in case you had one.

Twitter is like a little blog where I can tell you different things (when I'm working out, just working, eating, saw something cool). I have added it to my blog (on the right side) so that you can see what I write even if you don't have it - it will also push out to my Facebook. I can barely keep track of all these online things - but I got to keep my friends happy!

Oh well - Follow me on Twitter! if you have it. Or just keep checking my blog!

(I also think My Twitter Picture (below)is probably the best one out there.)

(Click Picture above to Enlarge)

2 comments:

daryn. said...

Hmm... should I get a Twitter account?

MoJo said...

I - don't - know.

You don't need one to follow me!

Probably - it depends on your fans. I only got one because my friends were like "Hey MoJo - I wish I knew what you were doing more often - you should get a twitter" and I was like "Okay man - I'll check it out!"