Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NEM-E-SIS

(This is me - MoJo - Driving)
*I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE FRRRRED!*

I asked Jeeves what Nem-e-sis was - (because Fred told me that he was my nem-e-sis and I didn't know what that meant). Jeeves sent me to Websters place on the internet and Webster told me that Nem-e-sis was..

1 - the Greek goddess of retributive justice and 2 - one that inflicts retribution or vengeance, a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent

Well I can tell you people that Fred is no goddess - Greek or not. He does reek though -like feet - EWWWWW...

I think he meant the second one. So if that's true then - Fred you are on! Let's Race!

You want a piece of ME? Or you want the whoooole Thing?!

Well I have to go back to clean up my apartment - BYE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You talkin' to me? YOU talkin' to ME? You're ON! (so, what is ON specifically?)

Fred

MoJo said...

What is ON? We are on - a fight to the finish... a Battle. If you don't know maybe you should Ask Jeeves!! But he may not answer you as I have told him all about your evilness.